Author Topic: Get ready for your summer Vacation in Jim Corbett national park  (Read 787 times)

jimsolluna

Jim Corbett National park is one of the oldest National Parks in India is a major eco-tourism destination that description attractive landscapes and dense forests.Make your summer vacation memorable.
Considering that you do not want to stay outside the park in the resorts I would recommend you to book your stay in Solluna Resort.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 02:54:02 AM by admin »

viswa123

• View Profile
Re: Get ready for your summer Vacation in Jim Corbett national park
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 11:07:58 PM »
Jim Corbett National Park India is home to a variety of flora and fauna, Corbett,Jim Corbett National Park are found 110 tree species, 50 mammals.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 02:53:26 AM by admin »

anjali365

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 05:54:21 AM »
I have been to Jim Corbett national park and i would say, winter time is more preferable to go to the park.  And it's highly recommended to pre-book hotels in Corbett as bookings are full through out the year and it's better to make an advance booking to avoid any inconvenience.  One can use ixigo hotels apps or hotel tonight app to find the a suitable hotel according to one's choice.

righttowrite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 05:36:04 AM »
Holiday amongst the wild beast can be fun and thrilling at the same time. Do visit Jim Corbett National Park for its flora and fauna. Also visit this oldest national park for the Tiger, Leopard and wild elephants. You also have an option to stay within the park. Do visit Travelguru for more deals and discounts.
newbielink:https://www.travelguru.com/hotels/hotels-in-corbett/corbett-tusker-trail [nonactive]